October 22, 2008
I hope you enjoyed reading along, but more importantly,
I hope you took the opportunity to create an action plan for positive change in your life.
Remember, the life you are living is a reflection of the habits you follow. If you want to change your life, change your habits.
The Seven Steps of the 21-Day Success Program
1. Clearly Identify the specifics of the goal
– Do you really know what you want?
2. Describe why it is important
-What make it so important?
3. Identify your repeatable actions
– What’s it going to take to reach it?
4. Commit to a specific schedule
– When and how often will you work towards it?
5. Commit to taking action for 21 days
– Are you willing to make it a habit?
6. Review your plan 3 times a day
– Will you do what it takes to stay focused?
7. Read your answers to 1 and 2 out loud
– Are you using the power of your spoken words?
I wish for you the realization of all the desires you strive to achieve.