December 31, 2008
As 2008 draws to a close, I want to thank you for sharing the journey with me. I look forward to a phenomenal New Year filled with new challenges and new adventures.
Many people choose this time of the year to start a self-improvement program. Do you have a goal you want to achieve in the New Year? Maybe it is to lose weight, find a new career, strengthen a special relationship, or improve finances.
Whatever your New Year’s resolution might be, I know that the seven simple steps of The Success
Habit Secret can help you to achieve success.
1. Clearly identify the specifics of the goal you wish to achieve.
2. Describe why the goal is important to you.
3. Identify in detail the repeatable actions necessary to reach the goal.
4. Commit to a specific schedule to repeat the actions.
5. Commit to following the action plan and schedule for 21 days.
6. Commit to reviewing your plan at least three times EVERY Day.
7. Read the results of Steps 1 and 2 out loud with conviction as you review your plan.
Here’s to good health, good friends, and good fortune in the New Year.
The New Year is here! – Is your Action Plan ready?
Follow this link for a Free goal planning guide:
Help us to share the inspiration of Your Greatest Self.
Forward this message to your friends and associates.